What type of camera to choose
Today on the market there are two types of cameras most often – digital mirror and ordinary digital cameras.
I decided to write a small article about choosing between what you need to look at, focusing on choosing the type of camera (camera).
The main advantages of digital SLR cameras
1. Replaceable optics that allows you to install any lens, from wide to telephoto, which allows you to shoot in the style of “photo-sniper” Or vice versa – macro objects, which allow to shoot very small details. This allows you to quickly get the right quality and artistic photos, which is required. This is strongly related to the ability to control the depth of field.
2. Speed. Digital mirror cameras have much greater speed. This is due to fast focusing, powerful processors and camera ergonomics, as well as the speed at which the camera is turned on.
3. The size of the sensor – that is, the very digital film, which will be registered image. Everything is simple – the larger the sensor, the better the final picture.
4. Million with a tail of additional details and functions – external flashes, control panels, microphones, etc.
5. Quality – in most cases, images with a central locking point for any lens with equal conditions of 90% will be better than with CM.
6. Method of sight – when the frame is separated by a black background, it is much better to group it, and indeed, it is easier to find what you need through the viewfinder, as the eye directly sees what is in the picture, and not another piece of the display, camera and rear background when you sight on a soapbox.
7. The battery life is much longer than a conventional digicam due to the fact that you can sight through the viewfinder, and not through the display. The display itself absorbs energy.