Dictionary for the photographer and model
I have already told in one of the previous articles what TFP and TFCD are. But I realized that this is clearly not enough. Exclusive Buyou, Langery, Editorial … Girls who come across a model or near-business business for the first time, who decide to make a portfolio for themselves or just shoot for themselves, as a rule, do not understand these and many other professional terms used in the environment of photographers and models. Therefore, I want to make a small (but replenishable) dictionary on this topic. The material is based on open information from the Internet.
– a company engaged in the training of beginner models and the provision of work in the field of model and show business.
– employee modeling agency, which carries out all contacts with customers.
– an album with the best photos of the model. According to it, customers get acquainted with the model.
– a person working on promotion and models.
– ability to move model gait.
– a business card with the best photos and model data (name, height, weight, volume, eye color, hair).
– The results of the entire test shooting models printed on photographic paper, which are selected photos for the portfolio.
– professional makeup.
– a person searching for a new top model.
– in the fashion industry – this is a man who demonstrates the models of clothes at the shows (fashion model, mannequin).
– famous and popular model.
– a small room for the demonstration of collections.
– (Archival photograph) This is a technical photograph, for photo catalogs of banks of a wide variety of topics.
– redemption of all rights to the image.
Art nude (art nude)
– artistic nude photography for galleries.
– shooting in clothes, for magazines.
– shooting in underwear.
– shooting with a small amount of clothes, the focus is on the model itself.
– shooting with naked breasts.
Editorial (editorial) – shooting for magazine publications.